AirROS purifiers use electricity which we convert to High-Voltage, High-Frequency and by controlled pulses creates ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species). The ROS created are highly reactive and are responsible for the sanitation and destruction of molds, viruses, pathogens, and odors. See our “How it Works” page for more information.
ACCEPTANCE AND STANDARDS
ACCEPTANCE AND STANDARDS
- Natural ground-level concentrations of Ozone (O3) are typically 0.030ppm to 0.070ppm and may be higher than 0.100ppm in urban areas.
- OSHA 24 hour average exposure limit 0.050ppm
- OSHA 8 hour average exposure limit 0.100ppm
- OSHA Short-term exposure limit 0.300ppm
- AirROS equipment is effective as a disinfectant and sterilizing agent at levels of 50% or below of that specified by OSHA for 24-hour exposure levels.
- With the integration of the Environmental monitoring package, the purifiers can operate at controlled levels well below the thresholds dictated by OSHA.
European Union Electrical Safety directives for Low Voltage and Electromagnetic Compatibility.
Great Britain Electrical Safety directives for low voltage and Electromagnetic Compatibility
Regulatory Compliance Mark for Australia and New Zealand to indicate compliance with electrical product regulations.
- Ozone Heavy Work Limit 0.050ppm
- Ozone Light Work Limit 0.100ppm
- Ozone Moderate Work Limit 0.080ppm
- Ozone 8 hour mean daily max 0.050ppm
- FDA issued (June 26, 2001) a GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) statement as to the use and application of ozone in food processing.
- EPA has standards for assuring that any equipment being sold as an Ozone generator for use in the food processing arena have an EPA Establishment Number and that the entity files an annual report disclosing manufacturing and marketing of products in the U.S. and elsewhere.
Each piece of equipment bears the applicable EPA Establishment Number based on the physical site where the purifier was manufactured.
- USDA followed the FDA publication in December 2001 with its own regulation allowing for uses in meats and poultry.
- The AirROS purifiers meet all organically approved regulations.
INTERNATIONAL OZONE ASSOCIATION
- 0.001 ppm
- Lowest value detectable by hypersensitive humans.
- Too low to measure accurately with elaborate electronic equipment.
- 0.003 ppm
- Threshold of odor perception in laboratory environment, 50% confidence level.
- 0.003 ppm to 0.010 ppm
- The threshold of odor perception by the average person in clean air. Readily detectable by most normal persons.
People may smell ozone from AirROS –even at very safe levels
CE marking directives are met. “Restriction of (the use of certain) Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic Equipment.
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the form below or give us a call!