Hospitals and surgical centers are places where people go to get well. However, hospitals and surgical centers can also be breeding grounds for viruses and bacteria due to the environment. In this blog post, we will discuss the seven steps to preventing viruses and bacteria in hospitals and surgical centers. Implementing these strategies will help keep your patients and staff safe and healthy!
7 Steps To Preventing Viruses and Bacteria in Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- The first step is to ensure that all staff members are properly trained in infection control protocols. This includes proper hand-washing techniques and how to disinfect surfaces and equipment properly. All staff members should be aware of the importance of these protocols and should be following them at all times.
- The second step is cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces before and after each patient is seen in the hospitals or surgical centers. This includes door handles, light switches, countertops, and any other surfaces that may have contact with the patient.
- The third step is to have dedicated staff members responsible for regularly cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas.
- Another critical step is to make sure that your hospital or surgical center is clean and free of clutter. Viruses and bacteria can quickly spread in dirty environments, so it is essential to keep your facility clean. This includes regularly mopping floors, wiping down surfaces, and taking out the trash.
- The fifth step is also essential to have a good ventilation system. This will help ensure that viruses and bacteria cannot spread through the air.
- It is essential to have a plan in place if there is an outbreak of a virus or bacteria. This plan should include steps for isolating sick patients and how to clean and disinfect the hospital or surgical center properly.
- Finally, having a commercial air and surface purification system can also help prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria. These systems are designed to remove contaminants from the air and surfaces, making them valuable to any hospital or surgical center.
AirROS Commercial Air And Surface Purification System For Hospitals & Surgical Centers
Hospitals and surgical centers are constantly searching for ways to prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria. The AirROS system is a powerful solution to help hospitals and surgical centers keep their facilities clean and safe. Here are vital points that hospitals and surgical centers can make using AirROS systems to prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria:
- Install AirROS units in all patient rooms, operating rooms, waiting areas, hallways, and common areas.
- Set AirROS units to run continuously 24 hours a day to purify the air and sanitize all surfaces to prevent viruses and bacteria.
- Have good ventilation for AirROS to be effective.
Watch the video below to learn how AirROS commercial air and surface purification systems work.
By following these steps, you can help prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria in your hospital or surgical center. Keep your patients safe and healthy by implementing these strategies and installing an AirROS commercial air and surface purification system today! If you would like to learn more about AirROS technology, feel free to fill out the form, and we will have a specialist contact you!